Everything you expect from Android 4.5 or 5.0 Lollipop
The company Google few days ago opened its annual developer event. The Google I / O 2014 will begin in a few hours. Sundar Pichai, the Vice President of Google, after 18:00 will be (Spanish time) commissioned to utter the first words in the main event and present the most important news. One of the most anticipated is undoubtedly that of Android 4.5 or 5.0 Lollipop (his name is not yet clear), the new version of the operating system Google for phones and tablets that precede Android 4.4 KitKat and likely will bring changes very significant in the platform. So far, that of Mountain View has not meant a word (except small very specific exceptions such as adding a new switch burglar) about the features of Android 4.5 or 5.0 Lollipop. However, we have a small collection of rumors and assumptions that are reviewed before they occur awaited launch…
1) A new design. This would be one of the most spectacular changes. Some rumors suggest that the new version of Android will have a more contemporary, simple and easy to use design. The brand new interface that could land on Lollipop has been dubbed Moonshine and would – rumor has – much like iOS 7. The icons could be more flat, circular and minimalist, but the other elements would remain as we know them in Android 4.4 KitKat. We refer to the status icons, painted white, or the notification bar.
2) Changes in the navigation buttons. I already talked about this feature on one occasion in which an image is filtered with a new design for the navigation buttons, although in that case was expected to arrive to Android 4.4.3 KitKat. It has not been. We’re talking, of course, the buttons that usually appear on the main screen computers Android. With Lollipop, the house icon that allows access to the home phone would have been replaced by a button on Google. Also expected a new design for buttons Back and direct access to multitasking.
3) Integration with HTML5. Rumors also tell us that the next version of Android come with a new project known by the name of Hera. This would be a system that would unify the Android Chrome services so we can enjoy a more robust way to all platforms for Google. With the integration of HTML 5 would have the chance to enjoy multitasking and more interactive pages, can manage different windows in a more agile way, rather than from more static screens.
4) Support for 64-bit. Following the introduction of processors such as Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 and 810 architectures with 64-bit, we need an operating system that really is capable of supporting these systems. In this sense, we can say that the devices that have been previously presented to the market can not benefit from this feature. Computers of the future will be those who will have to work through these mandatory systems with great performance-related advantages and potential.
5) Major improvements in the virtual assistant. With the arrival of Android 5.0, it would not hurt that Google had devoted part of its efforts to improve the wizard OK Google, with the appearance of interesting changes in the Siri of Apple and the launch of Cortana from Microsoft. It is true that the platform has the ability to perform actions via voice commands, but it is also true that the options offered by the service are, for now, quite limited.
6) More integration with fitness systems. The wearables devices are major players in the conference Google. This could mean that the new platform with Android Wear, designed for the new smart watches and bracelets, can know what the synchronization system that allows users to control their devices from a device on your wrist will. Some media have speculated that the new Android count with a unique application called Google Fit to be responsible, linked to other applications, to compile information about the user’s health (heart rate, blood glucose, etc.) style the new platform HealthKit for iOS in August.
7) A switch from thieves. A few days ago we told you about the possibility that the new Android incorporates a system that will prevent restoring factory settings in cases where the device has been stolen. The tool prevents anyone can delete data and then resell the equipment. Switch the phone becomes inoperable when the owner is no longer in possession of it.
8) A recognition system safer voice. It is true that in recent months have not talked about anything but the fingerprint sensors that allow users to identify a much more agile and safely. No more would the new Android could have a voice recognition system that can assist in the identification of users. True, could be facing an interesting and convenient feature for smartphones with Android, but everything suggests that it is still far from reaching board Lollipop Android 4.5 or 5.0.
Excellent website. Lots of helpful information here.
I’m sending it to several buddies ans additionally sharing in delicious.
And obviously, thanks on your sweat!