The best computer for video editing
While selecting a machine for video editing, there are certain configurations that are a must. Before starting to discuss, we will discuss what the best computer for video editing is. Is it a laptop or desktop computer? The biggest advantage of the laptops on desktops is portability and less space occupied. But believe me, if you have any serious issue, then have a facility in a room that is set works best. Why? Because, during editing you would like some, tranquility and peace and put the game in a room where your brother / sister or pet comfortably. In addition, while the video rendering (which can take hours or even overnight) takes time, it is best to have a configuration in a room not fret.
The biggest advantage of having a desktop computer for video editing is that you can buy a powerful machine (which is required for video editing) for a price that is half or one-third less than a laptop loaded with the same characteristics. Another advantage of a desktop PC through laptop is that you can continue to update the hardware of a desktop computer while updating laptop hardware is expensive and has limitations. Also, with a laptop you get a smaller screen, but with a desktop you can get a bigger screen, which will make the job easy video editing as you will be able to watch the videos carefully. So, yes, a desktop PC is the best computer for video editing. But if you still want to go for a laptop (perhaps because portability is important to you), then there are two laptop models mentioned in the last section, which you can consider.
What features to look for?
There is a difference between the difference between necessary for professional editing configuration settings needed for editing home videos and. If you are looking for basic editing, then you can use a basic setup, but if you think that you may have better and faster editing then find these features in a machine.
* A good RAM is important, so that your machine does not slow down when you are installing heavy editing software. A good RAM editing and rendering video faster and smoother are also maintained. Get 4 GB RAM or more installed. Athlon is one of the best options.
* It will install a video editing software, editing saving projects, making a project in a couple of formats, save the raw video, etc, for this you need a hard drive well, most computers today come with a basic capacity of 160 GB hard drive, which is good enough, but if you can get a better deal from a space bigger hard drive, then go for it. You can keep a separate drive to store all your projects partition.
* Two important features required for video editing are a graphics card and sound card. You can go for a minimum of 1GB nVidia Quatro or GeForce graphics card or more if you can afford it. Also, go for a sound card with high quality and an ASUS motherboard, which is a preferred choice for work and editing CG.
* A good screen is essential, so that you can keep windows open joints 2-3. In addition, the interface editing software is great. Having a large screen size allows you to edit and preview the video output, without having to navigate the interface.
* These specifications were necessary hardware, software now on. The software the best video editing for beginners are Apple iMovie and wax. If you are considering professional video editing, then the options are Pinnacle Studio Ultimate version 12, Final Cut Pro 7 and Adobe Premiere Pro.
The best equipment for video editing
As you must have noticed the above settings they are easier and affordable to get into a desktop computer, however, if you want to do basic home video editing then a basic laptop will suffice. Here are some options.
Open Machine: This is the best option desktop PC for video editing, you can buy the parts of each separately and install it yourself or by a professional. This way you can reduce parties seeking luxury and buy a powerful hardware. Wondering how to build a computer step by step? Just bought the above pieces, and add other basic pieces like a closet, mouse and keyboard to assemble your team.
Instead of buying a computer, assembling a powerful machine always pays in the long run. This is because you will be free to pump up your computer with powerful parts of the best brands available. Also, going to more settings than necessary, will ensure it remains a powerful machine for years. Therefore, you do not have to replace it every year with a new machine, which can be very expensive. You have the freedom to upgrade individual parts whenever you feel that the machine is not holding a heavy representation or newer software. However, if you still feel that instead of building, purchase of computer is best to consider the computers listed below.
Workstation of HP Z800 PC: It comes with a sleek design and a great big screen. This machine is efficient, and can customize the machine with a graphics card from nVidia or ATI. It has large capacity hard drive for storing your projects without having to worry about “lack of space”. In short, it is a good computer for video editing.
Mac Pro: Many professionals say that the Mac Pro is the best machine out there for video editing. However, if you work with a Mac or interface to use editing software that is compatible with Mac only, and then go for a desktop Mac Pro can select the size of the RAM and graphics card ATI or nVidia.
HP EliteBook 8730w Mobile Workstation: This is a good solution for desktop workstations from HP, not yet perfect replacement. It comes with many ports, a 17 “display, 4GB of RAM and a decent battery life.
Toshiba Qosmio X505-Q880: This is a great looking model that has a combination of red and black colors. It is a great laptop for editing HD, has good graphics card, more powerful processor, and all this in a decent budget.
These were the tips on selecting the best computer for video editing, and some of the best options for laptops and desktops available for video editing. You can buy a computer of the options above, but from my personal experience, I’d say go for an assembled machine, because it has many more advantages. So remember the above tips, while buying a machine for video editing. Good Luck!